OEM Tech is a manufacturer of specialized power supplies mostly for lasers and electro-optical devices. Since its foundation in 2008 company supplies the customers with power electronics, both medical and industrial, simple and advanced, standard and customized.Main product lines are:
- Flashlamp pumping - includes capacitor charging power supplies, simmer modules and other parts for flashlamps driving
- Diode pumping - includes diode drivers both for CW and pulsed laser diodes
- Electro-optics - a variety of Pockels cell drivers for different applications, from simple Q-switching to more advanced pulse picking and regenerative amplifier control
Company's headquarters as well as office, production and r&d are located in Minsk, Belarus (one of East European countries). Sales and service are executed either directly or through the local distributors and regional offices.
Company exports to tens of countries, the customer spectra spreads from industrial customers like Thales or Coherent to scientific ones like CalTech or Imperial College London.
2017 - the first formal certificate of conformity to IEC 60601-1 has been received (for PCA-10 capacitor charging power supply)
2016 - global certification program has been started
2015 - our quality assurance system gets ISO 9001 certified
2014 - mass production of medical-grade capacitor charging power supplies has been started
2013 - company enters very important Israely market
2012 - sales office in Jena, Germany is established
2011 - company introduces the first generation of high voltage high repetition rate switches for pulse picking applications
2010 - company enters its first export market, namely S.Korean
2009 - main product lines (capacitor charging power supplies, laser diode drivers, general purpose Pockels cell drivers) are introduced
2008 - company is established
QualityOEM Tech is an ISO 9001 certified company. Our quality policy:
- To set appropriate quality standards.
- To evaluate and act when the quality standards are not met.
- To plan for improvements to the quality standards.
- To provide team members the tools necessary to maintain the quality standards.
- To provide training for the team members that will maintain the degree of quality attitudes, knowledge, and skills required by the quality standards.
To meet this quality policy, OEM Tech is committed to continual improvement and to meet customer expectations for product, quality, and delivery.Our quality assurance manager is:
- Mr. Ruslan Kulbitski
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +375 (17) 322-40-54
- Fax: +375 (17) 322-40-64